[Peace-discuss] House Votes Today on Afghan, Pakistan Wars

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 10:40:25 CDT 2010

So where does Bob Naiman stand with regard to the candidates in the forthcoming election?

He seems to be "parsing" his positions. A political tactician rather than a strategist?

Note: I'm pleased that Tim Johnson has "turned" on the war, and congratulate him on that, but history and other issues should not be discounted so readily.

--mkb