[Peace-discuss] House Votes Today on Afghan, Pakistan Wars

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Jul 28 11:48:49 CDT 2010

I am certainly not an uncritical acolyte of Alexi G. As folks know, in
the Democratic primary I supported someone else.

However, as Churchill said, "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would put in a
good word for the devil." Mark Kirk is that bad. He isn't just a bad
vote; he is a leader, an organizer of evil.

>>> http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/feingold-mcgovern