[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [HumanRights] Wanted again, ethnic cleansing and more‏

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 30 11:44:33 CDT 2010

Those who remember Mazin Qumsiyeh from his visit here may be interested in his you-tube description of what he went through recently to get to his home on the West Bank. It is shown at the URL under his opening paragraph.

The fact that he had an American passport didn't seem to help much. Clearly, the Israelis consider him a threat, and would like to make his life unbearable, as they are for so many Palestinians.

--mkb

Begin forwarded message: