[Peace-discuss] Fw: TruthDig: This Country Needs a Few Good Communists

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 2 13:54:43 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: David Johnson
To: unionyes at ameritech.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 7:40 AM
Subject: TruthDig: This Country Needs a Few Good Communists

Hi,

I read this on Truthdig and thought you would find it interesting.

This Country Needs a Few Good Communists

Hope in this age of bankrupt capitalism will come with the return of the language of class conflict. It does not mean we have to agree with Karl Marx, but we have to speak in his vocabulary.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/this_country_needs_a_few_good_communists_20100531/

Copyright © 2010 Truthdig, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
This is a one-time mailing from Truthdig, (www.truthdig.com) on behalf of the sender.
Please report any misuse to webmaster-at-truthdig.com

believed to be clean.