[Peace-discuss] Halliday Urges Irish-Americans to Defend the Rachel Corrie

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 09:09:15 CDT 2010

Indeed. Seeing as how both the President and Vice-President are Irish
- as I noted, Falmouth Kearney, President Obama's great great great
grandfather, was a refugee from the Great Famine - I think this would
be a good opportunity for all of us to respect our Celtic heritage.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yeah, and if we're all Irish on St Pat's day to boost booze sales and green presence in pubs and parades, then we're sure as hell all Irish now...
>  --Jenifer

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy