[Peace-discuss] Fw: Fwd: TEST Supreme Court Permits Criminalization ofPolitical Speech and Humanitarian Aid

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Mon Jun 21 18:24:41 CDT 2010

This only formalizes what has been taking place informally for years now with the courts frequently turning a blind eye in the name of national security or practicality.  Like war expenditures and intelligence operations which are off-budget, the hidden informal criminalization of political speech and humanitarian aid has been off-legal record.