[Peace-discuss] NYT Attacks "Border" with False Rant of Pro-CoupReporter

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 14:40:34 CDT 2010

I'm the person who has had quite a bit of e-exchange w/ the Art's new owner/manager. He's on record as being very interested in showing the film and said he'll ask his agent-booking person to look into making it happen if possible... and that he'll get back to me/us re getting the word out (among likely attendees among peace etc groups) and finding someone for after-film discussion. --Jenifer