[Peace-discuss] Burgers at the malt shop

C. G. ESTABROOK cge at shout.net
Mon Jun 28 19:38:21 CDT 2010

[Scene: Ray's Hell Burgers, Roslyn, Virginia]

"Want more fries, Dmitry?"
"Nyet."
"Ah, there's something I gotta tell you."
"Da nu...?"
"We're gonna bust about a dozen of your guys."
"Ya v osádke!"
"Yeah, I know.  But I'm in trouble here.  The Pentagon..."
"Bardák..."
"Something like that ... this business in AfPak is getting out of hand..."
"Ne gruzís'..."
"What, me worry?! You don't know the political necessities I've got to deal with!"
"Fignjá..."
"You saw what I had to do with that nut McChrystal..."
"Psikh."
"Yeah, he is. And my man Petraeus saddled me with him in the first place - but I
got him back!"
"Zvezdá..."
"And then there's Biden..."
"Zhópa."
"...Gates...
"Zádnitsa.
"...and Hillary."
"Zanúda."
"And there's more! I'm in box here!
"Zatknís'!"
"Netahyahu, for instance...
"Kozël."
"And I haven't even mentioned the Congress...'
"Rasskazhí éto komú-nibúd' drugómu - someone who cares..."
"Well, that's why I gotta look tough on you."
"Délo drjan'...
"We can make it worth your while..."
"Goní bábki!  Zélen'!"
"Sure, Sure. I just got to get the cash out of the G-20."
"Kátit."
"Well, it'll give me a headline, and I didn't think you'd mind..."
"Menjá nadúli!"
"Well, I had the audacity to hope..."
"Vsë nishtják, bratán! Daváy otorvëmsja! Let's party!"
"Uh, all right.  I was supposed ot spend the evening listing Americans, Afghans,
and Pakistanis to be killed, but..."
"Poékhali!"
"Uh, maybe we could just go down the street to the Pentagon and call in a few
Predator strikes..."
"Shevelís'! Shnúrki v stakáne!"
"Ah, you mean Putin. Yo,  Dmitry Anatolyevich, I'ma let you finish, but Michelle
has one of the best video surveillance systems on me...
"Za bazár otvétish'... [Exeunt]

On 6/28/10 3:57 PM, NYTimes.com News Alert wrote:
> Breaking News Alert The New York Times Mon, June 28, 2010 -- 4:56 PM ET
> -----
>
> Federal Agents Arrest 10 on Charges of Spying for Russia
>
> Ten people have been arrested for allegedly serving as secret agents of the
> Russian government in the United States, the Justice Department said Monday.
>
> Eight of 10 were arrested Sunday for allegedly carrying out long-term, deep
> cover assignments in the United States on behalf of Russia.
>
> Two others were arrested for allegedly participating in the same Russian
> intelligence program within the United States.
>
> Read More:
> http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/06/28/us/politics/AP-US-DOJ-Russia-Arrests.html?emc=na

believed to be clean.