[Peace-discuss] Unconstitutional government

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 28 22:19:16 CDT 2010

[Write your senators and demand a Supreme Court nominee who follows the
Constitution.  More and more Americans are concerned about USG unconstitutional
behavior.  We should be rallying votes against the administration - and against
the establishment's Grahams and Kagans.  --CGE]

"...Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, ... praised Ms.
Kagan’s stance on a case as solicitor general, *advocating limits on the habeas
corpus rights of military detainees*. 'On the war on terror, you could, in my
view, if confirmed, provide the court with some real-world experience about what
this country is facing, about how the law needs to be drafted and crafted in
such a way as to recognize the difference between fighting crime and fighting a
war,' Mr. Graham said."

U.S. Constitution, art. 1, sect. 9: "The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus
shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public
safety may require it."

believed to be clean.