[Peace-discuss] AWARE Films - Panel Discussion - 2p Sun Mar 14 @ CPL

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 16:27:40 CST 2010

Please forward widely -- we'd love a great turnout for this!
AWARE Films is pleased to host a Panel Presentation at 2p on Sunday, March 14th at the Champaign Public Library. Our presenters include panelists Robert Naiman, Gary Storm, John Setterlund, David Green and moderator Eric Heim.  The topic will be "Palestinian-Israeli Relations: the Search for Justice." FREE. Everyone welcome. Refreshments and after-talk discussion.  352-2803
 --Jenifer

believed to be clean.