[Peace-discuss] referendum time: Afghanistan

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:03:47 CST 2010

Apparently, they did change the law, with the effect that the option
of adding to the agenda at  the meeting with a 3/5 majority has been
deleted; and therefore, to have something on the agenda one would have
had to have submitted something by March 1. So that door appears to be
closed for now.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy