[Peace-discuss] casting aspersions - stacy herbert

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Mar 7 04:19:26 CST 2010

Stacy Herbert (perennial guest of Max Keiser) is generally to the left of Max and further yet left of me, as she states, but she had this to say about the recent dust-up regarding the "right wing extremist anti-government" terrorist ---

If I had to pigeon-hole myself, I guess I would have to call myself 'progressive with a touch of liberal stirred with a bit of libertarian.'  But I think this is a seriously dangerous idea the way the progressive/left wing has been jumping on board this notion of guilt by association.  It's wrong for the right wing, left wing, uptown, downtown, man, woman, child, adult, Muslim, Jew, Christian, American, European, Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin American, etc.  The author of the article below fails to mention the fact that the man in question was mentally ill and had been hospitalized several times over the past few years for his mental illness.  And, having failed to mention the shooter's mental illness, the writer than tries to paint libertarians as somehow the same as this guy.  And I might add that this notion of being 'anti-government' as somehow innately and uniquely violent when most of the millions killed in the past five years alone were done in the name of pro-government agendas.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/03/05/pentagon-shooter/
believed to be clean.