[Peace-discuss] purchasing space in the News-Gazette about March 20th being the 7th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 8 00:36:46 CST 2010

It would seem most important to point out that Iraq is not separate from AfPak -
nor from Palestine, Somalia, Yemen, or Iran.  It's all one war (the "Long War,"
the Pentagon calls it), and the administration is not being candid about the
reason for it.  It's obviously not to "stop terrorism": instead it creates
terrorism as an excuse for the continuation of the war.  --CGE

Karen Medina wrote:
> Tonight, AWARE decided to look into purchasing space in the News-Gazette
> about March 20th being the 7th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq.
>
> Ideas about what to say or images? We will make sure the ideas get to the
> working group.
>
> "Classified Display Rates", $27.75 per column-inch if posted 1-2 days, or
> $24.54 per inch if posted 3-6, etc.
>
> -karen medina

believed to be clean.