[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] couple things

C. G. ESTABROOK cge at shout.net
Sat Mar 13 11:47:53 CST 2010

Bob--

Naturally I agree wholeheartedly that our demands should be "end the wars, bring
the troops home, put America back to work, health care for all..." But "in
media terms" an attack on Rove (who richly deserves it) will be seen as a
defense of his successors.

Will we, e.g., see the following signs at this demo?

    "Rove was bad - Rahm is worse"

    "Obama has expanded Bush's wars"

    "Rove promoted war and torture openly - Obama lies about them"

     etc.

believed to be clean.