[Peace-discuss] Protest Karl Rove/Health Care for All/End the Wars:Sat, March 20, 2010

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 17 21:38:33 CDT 2010

Actually, when Obama did come to town in 2005 and some of us pointed out that he
was not what he seemed in regard to the war, it caused a split in the local
anti-war movement: we were charged with being "rude to a senator," and it was
memorably asserted that "you can't treat a black politician the way you treat a
white politician."

What's really being said - and not said - in a political demonstration has some
importance.

believed to be clean.