[Peace-discuss] Protest Karl Rove/Health Care for All/End the Wars:Sat, March 20, 2010

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 17 21:51:24 CDT 2010

Hey, look!  Orwell was dealing with WWII technology.  Microwaves and Obama's
drones hadn't even been invented. It would take a full two minutes to distract
the attention of the body politic.

"Too minute"?! No, dammit, it's just minute enough. Look what's been
accomplished with the slightest Threat of Communism and (when that went away)
the Threat of Terrorism.  Just think what we can do with the Threat of
Republicanism!  And there's always Teapartiers in the wings!

The Permanent Government is as safe as, ah, houses...

believed to be clean.