[Peace-discuss] Rove Party - invite your friends for cocktails with Karl, only $20

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:51:14 CDT 2010

Wow. Their threshold had been 400 at $75 for the lunch. And they had
to open up more seats.

It is going to be a full house welcoming and applauding Karl Rove. The
thought is making me sick.

-karen medina

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:09 PM, E.Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:
> Champaign County Republicans are gearing up to welcome Karl Rove at their
> annual Lincoln Day Celebration this Saturday, March 20, 2010 at the iHotel
> and Conference Center. Because of the incredible amount of interest shown
> for this event, they have opened up an additional 15 seats to the banquet,
> and have announced plans for a second event, a live viewing party and book
> signing. Doors for both events open at 11:30am. Reservations can be made
> through their website.
>
> The live broadcast of Karl Rove's keynote address will be shown in the
> Lincoln Room at the iHotel and Conference Center. Karl will join guests in
> the Lincoln room for brief remarks and a book signing following his speech.
> Tickets to the viewing party and book signing, which include drinks and
> appetizers are $20. Guests can bring along their own copy of Rove's
> newly-released book "Courage and Consequence", or purchase a book at
> registration on the day of the event.
>
> http://illinipundit.com/2010/03/18/champaign-gop-luncheon-featuring-karl-rove
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and
the ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)
A third gift is the ability to laugh. (Jenifer, a friend)

believed to be clean.