[Peace-discuss] [cchcc-l] Saturday's Health Reform Update & Take Action!

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 21 17:59:21 CDT 2010

Well Ron,

Have you read the bill ?

I have, and it leaves MASSIVE loop holes for the insurance industry to
wiggle out of AND, most importently, it does NOTHING to prevent the private
insurance corporations from using the ERISA laws to sue states who try to
implement a state single payer system.

The bill also has NO provisons for medicare to purchase ( negotiate ) bulk
drug purchases at a discount and more importently still leaves the Bush
administration law that makes it ILLEGAL for American citizens to purchase
drugs from Canada or other cheaper / higher quality foreign sources.

This bill will do NOTHING except entrench the private health insurance
industry. And give many Americans a false " hope ".

So don't lecture me or anyone else about being " gullible " and  " lacking
substance in arguement " when it is you and other naive liberals like you
who are still blinded to the fact that Obama and most of the dems are
corporate team players.

Medicare for ALL NOW !
NO COMPROMISE !

David Johnson