[Peace-discuss] [cchcc-l] Saturday's Health Reform Update &Take Action!

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 20:14:07 CDT 2010

Yeah, I think we all mostly agree, though I know that sounds silly.  And I know I disagree with many of my friends on part of what I said here.

But did you mean that you disagree with this part, too: " ...of all the people I know who have actually organized a single event around
that proposal [single payer] - most of them supported this bill"?  In fact I'm not sure I can name one counterexample, that is, someone who has organized an event for single payer but who also opposed this bill -- to my knowledge anyway.

Let's be clear, though.  I originally thought, without a whopping big "public option" no version of the plan would be worth passing.  When I looked at the specifics I changed my mind.

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn