[Peace-discuss] Fw: UPDATE: Blue Dogs and Healthcare Reform

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 22 21:38:46 CDT 2010

In the 15th Illinois Congressional district, the Republican incumbent is to the
Left of his Democratic challenger in regard to killing people in the Middle East.

Tim Johnson votes against money for Obama's wars, while David Gill favors an
American "presence" (i.e., killing people) in Afghanistan, etc.  --CGE

believed to be clean.