[Peace-discuss] Fw: UPDATE: Blue Dogs and Healthcare Reform

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:33:41 CDT 2010

I think the Obama administration consciously encouraged a manufactured
"health care debate." There was no need for one: there was an obvious
solution, had they wanted it. But (among other things) they needed a
distraction from their unpopular imperial war. They looked at the
Johnson administration and realized that LBJ hadn't adequately masked
his murders. --CGE

believed to be clean.