[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Fw: What hath got rot?

Melodye melodye at nitrogendesign.com
Tue Mar 23 18:56:01 CDT 2010

Well John---if you re read my email more carefully. I was not all
inclusive. Nor did I pay particular attention to who was the harshest
or most favorable.  Quite frankly, I don't really care whose in favor
and whose not.  That said.  I believe my bigger point was----and
remains---who on this forum has paid more than lip service when it's
come to finding a solution to a health care system that has been F'd
up for decades.   And forgive me, John, but it seems u were getting
screwed before this Health agenda moved forward so why are u so hostile?

Now. Before you misread the spirit of my email again.  I am asking a
question in regard to my remark about lip service.  So, if u have been
actively  working with policy makers in Springfield and DC on any
issues related to The health care industry---especially the one you
have been held hostage to--and your work in the area of this complaint
has been to champion the rights of others who have suffered like you---
perhaps created a group or joined a group who has been pushing CHANGE
by lobbying the policy makers who sit on whatever subcommittee you
need to influence---and all those years of consistently pushing your
agenda forward to no avail has resulted in the Monday Night
quarterbacking I am reading in this forum---then I humbly withdraw my
previous comments and offer my sincerest apologies

Sent from my iPhone

believed to be clean.