[Peace-discuss] Fw: UPDATE: Blue Dogs and Healthcare Reform

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Tue Mar 23 23:45:51 CDT 2010

First, it is unclear to me if you posted this to me privately and not to the
list or if you posted it to me and the list.  I often tend to get
individualized posts from you as well as a duplicate of that post addressed
to both the list and me.  In this case, I could not find a copy of your post
that was addressed to both the list and me.   I saw no reason not to post my
reply to your post on the list for others to read; so I am posting it to the
list.  If it was intended for me privately, and I wrongly post my reply to
you and the list, I apologize for the error.

It is not a nice simple clear cut either/or choice as you seem to  like it
to be.  There are degrees of right or wrong and various conditions in which
right or wrong can take place and vary.  "What Happened" in the end is
always an account by a person or group of persons with a given perspective.
point of view, intent, objective, set of goals, set of beliefs and values,
and a given set of practical interests.  Moreover, none of those elements
are static; but they are constantly evolving and changing over and within
socio-cultural space-time as well as over and within physical space-time.