[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] [CentralILJwJ] Fw: Fw: What hath got rot?

Melodye Rosales melodye at nitrogendesign.com
Fri Mar 26 19:29:26 CDT 2010

Carl Carl Carl...
Actually--we have met on many occasions over the years.  ahhhh...so much for
my thinking I was a memorable character. Therefore, I will introduce myself
to you---again, albeit email---  I must admit I am blushing---I mean----you
actually called me out, by name.  Uh--on second thought, maybe I don't want
to become the object of your next affliction...ouch...I am already feeling
the bruises just thinkin' 'bout it...and with the proposed ill-conceived
Health Reform you've described, I might not have any insurance to cover the
wounds your words may scar me with.

BTW--were you actually trying to correct my statement "on full [sic]" or
were you simply saying it was a "sick" analogy [no pun intended]

As for you self-identifying yourself as the named "nay-sayer"...I am not
quite sure how to respond. So...I will let that fester in the place I left
it last.

Moving on to your quasi-psychoanalysis of why you presume I made the
assertion you refer to--- seems so, um...omni-intellectual of you...But then
again, I wouldn't have expected anything less from your relentless
répartie.  Lors d'un départ, adieu, I have work to do.

Just know---I do think you have a lot of "Good Fight" within you, even if we
disagree on some issues----I know there are many more we have like-minds in.

believed to be clean.