[Peace-discuss] The point generalizes...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 28 03:31:25 CDT 2010

Obama's mad commander of his imperial war in Afghanistan, Stanley
MChrystal - his latest attempt to "stop terroriam" is to shut down
Orange Julius, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and Dairy Queen in US bases in
Afghanistan "as a distraction to the military mission" (you can't make
this stuff up) - has now actually said,

“We have shot an amazing number of people, but to my knowledge, none has
ever proven to be a threat”!

According to the NYT, he was speaking of "American and NATO troops
firing from passing convoys and military checkpoints [who] have killed
30 Afghans and wounded 80 others since last summer."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/27/world/asia/27afghan.html

believed to be clean.