[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Fw: [Discuss] Fw: What hath got rot?

C. G. ESTABROOK cge at shout.net
Mon Mar 29 10:57:18 CDT 2010

[From Russell Mokhiber of Single Payer Action.  --CGE]

What do these people and organizations have in common?

	Michael Moore
	MoveOn
	John Conyers
	The Nation
	Arianna Huffington
	Daily Kos
	Dennis Kucinich
	AFL-CIO

What do they have in common?

They all put the demands of the Democratic Party ahead of the needs of the
American people.

They all knew that the health care bill that just passed into law is a bad bill.

An insurance industry bailout.

But they all said - can't let the Democrats lose this one.

They all said - it doesn't matter what's in the health care bill.

Just as long as we pass something.

But of course, it does matter.

That's why Single Payer Action stood without compromise - against the Democrats'
bailout bill.

And for single payer.

That's why we will keep exposing, agitating, and organizing for single payer.

District by district, neighborhood by neighborhood.

Until we prevail.

And we will prevail.

Why?

Because we will never put the interests of any political party ahead of the
interests of the American people.

We will push aside the corrupt Democrats.

And build an uncompromising movement for single payer from the grassroots up.

To help us build, please donate now - whatever you can.

And if you donate $100 or more, we'll send you a copy of In the Shadow of Power
- this poignant and haunting collection of photographs of the other Washington,
D.C. - with an introduction by Ralph Nader.

And we'll send you a copy of In Pursuit of Justice - the classic collection of
columns by Ralph Nader.

Both signed by Ralph Nader.

So, donate now - whatever you can.

And stand with us.

Against the insurance industry.

Against the Democrats and Republicans.

For single payer - health care for all, everybody in, nobody out.

Let's get 'er done.

Onward to single payer.

Russell Mokhiber

PS. Remember, only three days left on this special two book offer.

Offer ends 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, March 31, 2010.

So donate now.

Whatever you can afford.

And if you donate $100 or more, we'll ship you In the Shadow of Power and In
Pursuit of Justice.

Both signed by Ralph Nader.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

No retreat.