[Peace-discuss] Is it civil to kill kids in Pakistan?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat May 1 17:51:09 CDT 2010

And lie about why you're doing it? Or prosecute tortured children at Gitmo in a
kangaroo court? Or order the summary execution of Americans?

Or do we just pretend that someone else is doing these things - not this nice
man whose actions we're responsible for...? Or do we just look the other way?

	President's Plea to Graduates: Be Civil
	New York Times - Helene Cooper - ‎May 1, 2010

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - President Obama on Saturday directly confronted the
sharpening political rancor in Washington, on the airwaves and on the Internet,
telling the graduating class at the University of Michigan that the country
needs a ...

believed to be clean.