[Peace-discuss] Another threat to the National Security State

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sat May 1 23:25:18 CDT 2010

If looked at from the other direction, obesity may be the anti-war movements only effective weapon against Amerikan war making and aggression.  However, experience tells us that the Amerikans would only hire mercenaries from other countries to fight their wars; so it is up to the peace movement to induce obesity in all the other countries.  This would also have the side effect of producing population control since more people would be dying from obesity earlier, thereby keeping the world population under control via quasi-natural organic methods rather than killing them off like livestock.