[Peace-discuss] The Feingold-McGovern-Jones delusion

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sat May 1 23:37:18 CDT 2010

Hell, it is all delusional - even the peace movement and the anti-war
activities are delusional.  It is just that different people are taking
different drugs and having very different hallucinations and delusions.  If
one were to be honest with oneself, the "good fight" against war based on
notions of discussion and education of the public has proven to be a waste
of time and delusional.  And, of course, all wars eventually end (Solomon's
first law of militant entropy) for one reason or another prior to the start
of a new set of wars, police actions, or other forms of battle; and those in
the peace  and anti-war movement will claim that their efforts at
re-educating the public and discussing the issues were a significant cause
of the existing war's end, when in effect the cause might be such practical
factors as dwindling resources, war weariness and exhaustion, etc.