[Peace-discuss] Hello how ah ya.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 23:36:32 CDT 2010

Wow, one 100-year-old story, and that is the best evidence they have
for saying it was a common occurrence.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:19 PM, E.Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:
> I ran across this in reading and couldnt pass up the chance to "share" it.
>
> Sun Yat-sen (Sun Zhongshan) was born on 12 November 1866 to a Hakka (KeJia)
> family in the village of Cuiheng, Xiangshan (later Zhongshan) county,
> Guangzhou prefecture, Guangdong province.
>
> ... In March 1904, he obtained a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth, issued by
> the Territory of Hawaii, stating he was born on November 24, 1870 in Kula,
> Maui.
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/9830547/Sun-Yatsen-Certification-of-Live-Birth-in-Hawaii
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and
the ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)
A third gift is the ability to laugh. (Jenifer, a friend)

believed to be clean.