[Peace-discuss] Hello how ah ya.

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue May 4 23:50:09 CDT 2010

That's wonderful.  And it's perfect to get it on 4 May.  I talked about the May
Fourth Movement on AWARE on the Air today.

I also pointed out that Obama was trying a tortured teen-ager (no longer in fact
a teen-ager, because he's been held at Gitmo for seven years!) before a kangaroo
court - and fingering an American citizen for summary execution.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his
justice cannot sleep for ever..."

And good liberals in America, instead of impeaching our fraudulent chief
executive, are condemning the mayor of Champaign (quite condemnable on other
grounds) for daring to ask about Obama's citizenship!

Hope you & yours are well.

On 5/4/10 11:19 PM, E.Wayne Johnson wrote:
> I ran across this in reading and couldnt pass up the chance to "share" it.
>
> Sun Yat-sen (Sun Zhongshan) was born on 12 November 1866 to a Hakka
> (KeJia) family in the village of Cuiheng, Xiangshan (later Zhongshan)
> county, Guangzhou prefecture, Guangdong province.
>
> ... In March 1904, he obtained a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth, issued
> by the Territory of Hawaii, stating he was born on November 24, 1870 in
> Kula, Maui.
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/9830547/Sun-Yatsen-Certification-of-Live-Birth-in-Hawaii
>

> --
> believed to be clean.