[Peace-discuss] [Peace] 4th of July: "150 Years of Local Heroes"

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sun May 9 15:30:39 CDT 2010

Hmmm!  How about some people of color like John Lee Johnson, Imani Brazzel,
Mabel Thomas, the Bridgwater family, etc.   I would think it would be
appropriate if some research into the communities past for local heros among
the White, the Black, the Hispanic, the Asian communities over the years
might be in order rather than just picking names off the top of out heads
from the White community and from the recent  or contemporary past few
decades.  What do you think?

We have until June 20th to sign up; but we do not have to specify who we
have selected by that deadline, do we?