[Peace-discuss] Greek to me

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed May 12 08:20:05 CDT 2010

Good comment from FB this morning on the world recession:

"...to understand the significance of what is going on in Greece and how
pathetic we Americans look to them, imagine 5.5 million Americans storming
Capitol Hill and fighting with the police in an effort to send the government
the message that the working class refuses to pay for the risks the banks took;
imagine our stray dogs joining the fight."

believed to be clean.