[Peace-discuss] Fwd: May 2010

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed May 12 11:58:45 CDT 2010

As some on this list know, I am a fan of Le Monde Diplomatique, and I would encourage those who want a different perspective on world events  than can be found here to consider subscribing. It deserves support from those interested in peace and justice. There is an English online edition as well as a printed edition . Below gives a list of articles currently appearing. I was particularly taken with a podcast by Gilbert Ashcar, listed below. Serious accurate stuff.

I have placed a paper copy of the journalin the Urbana public library  , but it is delayed in appearing there.

Begin forwarded message:

believed to be clean.