[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Anti-Empire Report, May 12, 2010

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:51:19 CDT 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:33 PM, E.Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:

> It should be clear to those who look carefully that the Actual Tea Party
> movement is not a  contraption of the Republican Party.  Keep in mind that
> sign at the Chicago Tea Party --- "Republicans Suck Too!"
>
> Chomsky is significant inasmuch as he suggesting to the progressives that
> they pause just a moment from parroting the rhetoric of those who poke fun
> at the TP, and take a look at the grievances that drive the TP.

Good grief.  Haven't we had this conversation before, ad nauseam?  Duly
noted.  The Tea Partiers are a force to be reckoned with.  They have
grievances, a couple of them even legitimate.  Now what?  What does the
Great God Chomsky say?  What would Jesus do?  What would Diogenes do?

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "C. G. Estabrook" <
> galliher at illinois.edu>

believed to be clean.