[Peace-discuss] Race & class

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 15:42:05 CDT 2010

Sorry, y're saying that black women should be denied access to voluntary methods of family planning, especially if they're poor and have large families?? And if the best you can muster is a quote from Margaret Sanger.... well, we've come a loooooooooooong way, baby.Can we just agree to disagree on this subject, instead of dragging it into every past, regardless of its relevancy. Thanks.
 --Jenifer