[Peace-discuss] Rand Paul & Rachel Maddow

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 09:56:53 CDT 2010

It's true that I think we need to learn to work together where and when we can, within reason.  (I'm not working with the Klan on jack.)

Back in the 90s I tried to get Mississippi NOW and Mississippi Right to Life to work together to oppose some extremely draconian cuts to welfare that would hit children and mothers very hard.  It didn't fly.  We eventually beat off the worst "reforms" but maybe we could have done more together, who knows?

On the other hand, I do hate to see the Conservatives and Lib-Dems in England working together, and the US Dems and POP cooperating so cozily on a few items...

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn