[Peace-discuss] Alea iacta est

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed May 26 09:22:15 CDT 2010

It's a hoot. and it has an outcast like me shaken, and casting about for
something aleatoric to roll out.

I am not sure if I mentioned it in this forum before or not... but
"sycophant"
literally means to display a fig [sukon], and figuratively speaking the fig
represents
"the female pudendum" as the American Heritage dictionary puts it.

Ass-kissing chicken-shit is the bowderized version of sycophant, sort of.

*
BTW, the common term for sycophant in Chinese is "pamapi" which means to
"Pat the Horse's Ass".