[Peace-discuss] Greenwald: Those Irrational, Misled, Conspiratorial Muslims

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed May 26 13:23:50 CDT 2010

  [S]ources tell ABCNEWS the anthrax in the tainted letter sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was laced with bentonite. The potent additive is known to have been used by only one country in producing biochemical weapons -- Iraq.

Bentonite sounds ominous.  Something like Kryptonite, Green Kryptonite, but from some high tech place where evil genii lurk and plot new ways to kill us and tell us dirty lies.

This potent additive is a kind of clay.  It's dirt.  A particularly slippery and sticky clay, bentonite is used in the mud that is used in the drilling of oil wells, and it is added to animal diets to absorb mycotoxins that might be in corn or other cereals.  I have a particularly close past relationship with Bentonite, having unloaded many tons of the stuff in its typical 100 lb bags, and having been totally soaked in it several times.

Bentonite isnt much different from any othere nondescript grey clay.  Perhaps one of the most important characteristics of bentonite is how uninteresting and grey it is.  But in the hands of a MSM journalist, this heretofore-believed-to-be-innocuous stuff now becomes a deadly weapon in the hands of terrorist.  Particularly when mixed carefully with the inorganic solvent "dihydrogen oxide", it could become a mud pie.  Here's mud-in-your-eye.