[Peace-discuss] Sabre-rattling vs. real enemy

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat May 29 20:18:09 CDT 2010

It's all those distasteful and demeaning jokes that the Polish tell about
Americans
that are a threat to American dignity.

Like "How many American soldiers does it take to kill a civilian?" or
How many American presidents does it take to maintain perpetual war? or
How many media whores does it take to bamboozle the American public?...etc.