[Peace-discuss] Fw: These People Are Voting

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 1 17:24:19 CDT 2010

As far as killing people in the Mideast is concerned, I doubt it.

And I doubt McCain would have gone so far as to claim the right to order the
summary execution of an American citizen.

He would know that that is an obviously impeachable offense.

Cindy Sheehan seems to come to the same conclusion:

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2010/10/2010103175555761506.html