[Peace-discuss] Another straw in the wind ...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 1 17:42:08 CDT 2010

I think this is important - and that the NYT does, too.

Their editors are pro-war, and Filkins is their main man on the scene - as he
was at the assaults on Fallujah.

Since then he's been through the proper
liberal-propaganda/humanitarian-intervention schools - Nieman Fellows & Carr
Center at Harvard - and is down with the program...