[Peace-discuss] reduction in size of the Champaign County Board?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 12:27:01 CDT 2010

I'm still confused -- If more districts are added, can we be sure those won't be gerrymandered to advantage the advantaged? And if there are fewer reps from ea district, it again seems that the advantaged will be advantaged. On the other hand, 22 vs 27 members would be more efficient when it comes to making decisions and getting things done, all things being equal. But ARE they equal?? Bambi's pro and Carol's anti, if those are still their stands, makes it a no for me. --Jenifer