[Peace-discuss] Fighting for Keith [Olbermann's reinstatement]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 23:46:49 CDT 2010

Fyi and attention. --Jenifer

--- On Sat, 11/6/10, Julia Rosen, BoldProgressives.org <info at boldprogressives.org> wrote:
Within hours, a whopping 175,000 people signed our petition telling MSNBC to end their suspension of Keith Olbermann for giving a few contributions to Democratic candidates -- and to put him back on the air NOW.
Can you help us reach 200,000 by adding your name? Click here -- then, pass this email to friends.
Our petition was covered by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR, AP, Huffington Post, and others. Michael Moore and a Daily Show co-founder posted it on Twitter.
And Rachel Maddow said on her show that MSNBC was feeling the public outrage. Please add your voice to our effective campaign. Click here -- then tell others.
As Rachel Maddow said last night, everyone knows Keith is progressive. But she pointed out that unlike Keith, FOX anchors actually campaign for and fundraise for right-wing candidates. Rachel called for Keith to be put back on the air.
Keith Olbermann speaks truth to power -- tell MSNBC to put him back on TV now.

Then tell your friends. Thanks for being a bold progressive.
-- Julia Rosen, Jason Rosenbaum, Michael Snook, and the PCCC team

        Paid for by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee PAC (www.BoldProgressives.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to the PCCC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.