[Peace-discuss] Help the Palestinians. Go See This Movie

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Nov 8 23:14:48 CST 2010

Seriously, Bob, I am quite interested in non-violent action and positively
detest violent action.
I am repulsed by the notion of violence almost as much as I am by the threat
thereof.

But, I perceive that the concept of any captive people being freed from an
occupation by nonviolent
action is ridiculous.

Hey!  Mister Shark!  I'm being nice and non-violent.  Would you like to spit
my leg out now?  I'm going to be late for Oprah if you don't let me go real
soon.

The only problem with your suggestion (as I see it), Bob, is that it fails
to take into
account the characteristics of sharks, the theoretical fundamentals of
communication with sharks, and the characteristics of ostensibly bitable
appendages, among other things, perhaps...

However, other than that, I am sure that Palestine can be freed quickly and
the whole world can participate in a historic rewrite of the future - at
home, on the couch, in front of their TV sets, when this movie comes out on
DeeVeeDee.