[Peace-discuss] Tea Party Non-negotiable core beliefs

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 11 15:19:58 CST 2010

I wouldn't bet that the Tea Party in its amorphous form, but mainly older ignorant, self serving Caucasians, would more likely mobilize to prevent our wars, our national security state, our dismissal of other nations concerns, then the still existent left—even (vapid) periodicals like The Nation Magazine, Maxine Waters, Kucinich et al.— of the Democrats.