[Peace-discuss] Tea Party Non-negotiable core beliefs

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Nov 11 17:23:31 CST 2010

Visit the website of the American Conservative and check out Jack Hunter.

Also check out Lew Rockwell's website and Antiwar.com

And R3publican

I get Common Dreams in my email box.  I dont agree with everything I see
written there
but I helps me understand my "progressive" comrades in the struggle.

The Libertarian  positions are not anti-immigrant.

Karen Medina is a nice person.  One doesnt have to agree with her
all the time to like her.