[Peace-discuss] Tea Party Non-negotiable core beliefs

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Nov 11 23:01:21 CST 2010

Karen,

I do consider myself to be a part of the Tea Party movement.

The first tea-bagger in recent history was current Illinois governor Quinn
who asked people to mail teabags to Springfield.  Quinn was born on December
16 1948.  I also on 16 DEC, but in 1954.  The original BTP was on December
16, 1773.

"In 2007, the Ron Paul "Tea Party" money bomb, held on the 234th anniversary
of the Boston Tea Party, broke the one-day fund-raising record by raising
$6.04 million in 24 hours."

On December 16, 2007 the Liberty Preservation Association of Massachusetts
held a demonstration and threw something or the other into Boston Harbor.
That group continues to have events on Dec 16.  This year their event will
include Adam Kokesh, Stuart Rhodes, Sheriff Mack, Edward G Griffin, Jordan
Page, Gary Franchi, and other of the usual suspects.  I dont think that
Sarah Palin nor Newt Gingrich or Michelle Malkin have been invited to speak
at this Tea Party event.

It's obvious that the Ruling Class hates the Tea Parties and for good
reason, and all of the Anti-'s and Defamation Leagues, etc consider it a
no-holds-barred struggle and want to paint the TeaParty as a crazy hate
driven group.  As if being crazy was a bad thing.  As if we all ought to be
quiet about those things that we dont like.

It does sadden me to see people whom I like and respect attack other people
that I like and respect.  There is much ignorance all around.  There is
little real communication.  There is too much hardening of hearts.

The next opportunity will come when the Tea Parties realize they have been
Gypped by some of those they help to put in office.