[Peace-discuss] noon Thu 11/18: Francis Boyle on Prospects for Peace in the Middle East, UofI Law Bldg Auditorium

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Fri Nov 12 18:03:38 CST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 05:27:40PM -0600, Morton K. Brussel wrote:
> Can't you guess?
>
> Boyle is strongly supportive of Palestinian rights.
> and ill disposed to Israeli trampling on international law…

Guess -- sure.  I was just hoping that they might compose
a juicier announcement than 'prospects for peace',
or say something about why this was being done now
(Boyle's forthcoming book?), or in conjunction with some
larger program, or whatever.   *I'll* surely go if I can,
just hoping the announcement will make as many others
want to attend as possible.