[Peace-discuss] Article of Robert Jensen

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 18 17:14:29 CST 2010

Dear Niloofar, I t was good to see you once again, and to appreciate your pertinent questions at Francis Boyle's talk.

Here's the link to the talk I mentioned. It is stimulating and entertaining—if one are open minded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w25sFJxEsX8

This is an hour talk. It is not exactly the talk I mentioned, which I didn't find, t but I think you'll find this fine talk interesting. It's about "The American Dream". He digs into its meaning, or non meaning.  For example, Why American?